Hey there, everyone! Let’s get on with this, yeah?
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules. Copy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Edit: Crap. My brain was (figuratively) soup already last night when I posted this.
The ever amazing Anna of Diversion3000 nominated me for this. Y’all check her ah-mazing blog out if you haven’t already.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Wait, who created this?
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator. Okie.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things about Moi:
+ I don’t eat too many candy or chocolate. I love ’em, I really do. But I guess being selfish with them when I was a kid (and having a 5-year toothache as a result) made me be like, “Nope, no more, Kate.” On the other hand…
+ I can gorge on as many fruits as my stomach will let me. Seriously. I got home from school one time and (as I usually do) checked the fridge and saw a plateful of pineapple chunks (not the canned one, btw.) I brought it with me while watching afternoon cartoon shows and before I knew it, there was only one chunk left.
+ My blog reached 500! Oh my lord, I am so stoked about it! Thank you so much for all of you who have clicked that subscribe button. You all mean so much to me and hopefully after all my exams this week, I’ll be able to reach out to you guys more because I miss reaching out to all you awesome peeps out there.
- When was the last time you had a Deja Vù?
I think yesterday? I have this thing going on where something happens and a few minutes later I’m like, “Wait. Did that happen before?” My brain’s weird that way hahaha
- Velvet or silk?
No doubt: velvet. Silk is cool, honestly. But I am seriously in love with velvet.
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
Rice and breakfast-y food like eggs and canned tuna. Typical modern Filipino breakfast.
- What do you think about skateboards? Nah, just kidding: What’s the most embarrassing/craziest thing you’ve ever done in front of your crush?
I like to answer the first one, actually xD I think skateboards are cool and I’d want to learn them but I have poor coordination sooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As for the embarrassing thing… back in high school, we had a Valentine’s Day schoolwide activity and I was “handcuffed” using rope with my then-crush. It wasn’t in front of him but more like beside him. With our hands tied together.
- When was the last time you cut your hair? How was the hairstyle like?
Eyyy. Last year. Like August or October? So it’s pretty recent. I cut my hair real short, around a few centimeters below the chin and it’s only recently reached shoulder-length 🙂
My Best Post:
How about! You go put a random word on the search bar over there and click what appears first, eh? 😀
The Awesome Peeps I Nominate:
Kiya (who is the most awesome person in the blogosphere in this humble girl’s eyes and yes, I’m kinda biased because she mah soul twin from another mother two years and many miles apart :D)
Mahriya (who makes some of the most ah-mazing blog headers I’ve seen)
Ignited Moth (who’s an awesome artist and whose art style I love so much. It kinda reminds me of Tim Burton’s Sally? ^_^)
Cheila (who is someone I knew just recently and is a sweet and genuine human being)
Smriti (who is my 500th follower. Thank you lovely! Am sending you a virtual cookie jar full of your fave cookie 🙂 <3)
- What or who inspired you to blog?
- What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really?
- What’s your everyday mantra?
- If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be?
- What’s your spirit mythical creature?
See how I only have 9 bloggers nominated? That means you can do the tag if you want to! 🙂
Happy Tuesday, awesome peeps! 😉